Today at MASCLab we introduced each other a little further and talked about pitches, and then did some pitching of projects we would be excited to make this year.
Here’s a short list of some of the initial ideas that were shared:
- A game based on navigating Teachers College in 3 dimensions
- Our ongoing Fake News game projects
- A video about officially labeling gaming addiction and the ramifications
- A podcast episode about the false dichotomy between eating healthy and eating cheaply
- A podcast episode about education happening in digital spaces
- An episode about a specific digital mentorship program between a middle school classroom and a college classroom
- An exhibition displaying and showcasing student work
- and more things!
If you are a new or returning MASCLab member looking to pitch a project, you are invited to write a paragraph or two and post it in the #projectpitches channel on Slack. We will highlight it in meetings–and if you are looking to join a project, check out the pitches and contact the people pitching! For instructions on joining Slack, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are considering joining MASCLab or want to be updated weekly about what we are doing, join our mailing list by clicking the link: